Sunday, June 28, 2009


Kick ass jeans! Am I right, or am I right? Acid wash/tye dye jeans have recently made a comeback. But in my mind they were always cool. Even when I was 14 (was that really only 2005?) and flared and/or skinny jeans with sequins and designs on them were all the rage. They might be considered "retro" maybe even vintage or... dare I say it? Dated? I never cared. My friends always made fun of me for going to Wal-Mart, buying a pair of cheap jeans, then throwing bleach on them. Or going t the flea market and buying an old pair. But now see DKNY, Mark Jacobs, Dior, all the big designers selling tye dye bleached jeans. And at ridiculous prices. Remember, you don't always have to be loose with your money to look good. And yuo don't always have ot follow trends. Last, but not least, cheap can be chic. I wear Designer brands and flea market buys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Icons slide show