Monday, June 29, 2009

Axl Rose. Circa 1987. He was actually attractive then! And honestly? The man knew how to dress back in his Sunset Strip days before he became super famous. I just moved to California. And I see like, at lest ten, guys wearing aviators a bandanna and a bunch of jewelry. Sometimes I even look like this! Basically. He made the idea of looking like a traveling caravan gypsy cool. Why he got the plastic surgery? No idea. He looked good.











Another thing, his voice could scare the living hell out of people. And he really didn't give a flying one about anything. He was just plain cool. Now? I think he needs to get his act back together. GNR seriously needs a reunion like no tomorrow!
By the way, I have a pair of glasses like that.

1 comment:

Music Icons slide show